8th October 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Does Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank provides education loan? What are the terms and conditions for it?

I have completed B.Com and now willing to study MBA course so, I need education loan for it. I want to know does Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank provides education loan facility? What are the terms and conditions for it?

12th October 2017, 12:39 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank provides education loan? What are the terms and conditions for it?

Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank sponsored by Centrak Bank of India. Bank offers educational loan scheme, named as Uttar Bihar Gyan Ganga. This loan is financed for higher studies.

The minimum amount that can be granted as loan is Rs. 7.5 lakhs.

Eligibility criteria:-
Any permanent inhabitant of area of operation of the branch of the bank within an age group of 16 to 40 years who has secured admission to professional/technical course through entrance test/selection process may avail this personal loan.

Rate of Interest:-
The rate of interest is 11% per annum to 12 % per annum.

Margin:-
Upto Rs. 4 lakhs there is no margin. Above 4 lakhs there is a margin of 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies in abroad.

Repayment:-
There is a moratorium period of course period with one year or six month after getting the job, which ever is earlier.
12th October 2017, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank provides education loan? What are the terms and conditions for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Com and now willing to study MBA course so, I need education loan for it. I want to know does Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank provides education loan facility? What are the terms and conditions for it?

No, the Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank does not provide education loan. Uttar Gramin Bank offers the following loans: Cash credit for working capital, fishery credit card, dairy development, general credit card, Kishan credit card, joint liability group, loan for purchase of agriculture land, loan against mortgage of property, loan against bank term deposit and approved securities, vehicle loan for personal use, PM employment generation program, loan for installation of solar off grid, temporary OD facility to teachers, loan for agriculture machinery, loan for tractor, harvester etc. Candidates can check the details in the Uttar Gramin Bank website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?