21st September 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBA in London?

Hi Friends,
I am planning to pursue my MBA in London, UK. So please guide me the education loan applying procedure. My estimation cost for 1 year course is around Rs. 15 Lacs. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  3. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  4. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  6. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  7. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  8. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  9. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  10. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  12. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  15. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  16. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study 2 years MBA for a candidate whose father is a serviceman in SAIL?
  18. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
29th May 2017, 12:21 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBA in London?

To apply for the education loan the candidate have to visit the official website of the desired bank from which the candidate is going to take a loan. After that the candidate has to click on the tab named as "personal loan" then a multiple of sub tab will open the candidate has to click on the "education loan" then again a tab will get open the candidate has to choose between "study in India" or "abroad" then the candidate have to click on "study abroad" after that the candidate will be able to download and fill up the application form and after filling it carefully the candidate need to upload the required documents by the bank such as your passport size photograph, signature, educational documents, id proof, address proof, income certificate of parents, admission proof (admission, call letter, fee receipt, etc.) or else you have to visit the nearest branch of the bank and have to meet the branch manager he/she will make you understand everything and the candidate can fill up the application form in the guidance of the branch manager if you meet all the norms, terms and conditions of the bank and you have all the original documents then your applied loan will get sanctioned soon.
The maximum of Rs. 20/30 Lac can be taken as an education loan to study abroad, it depends on the bank that how much amount they provide to the borrower.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?