24th April 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in UCO Bank?

I want to get an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs for my BDS programme. I am interested to apply an education loan from UCO Bank. Can I know that what interest rates they charge for this loan amount?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Axis Bank?
  2. Interest rates calculation of Education Loan of UCO Bank?
  3. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  4. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  5. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in Punjab National Bank?
  6. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in HDFC Bank? -- [New]
  7. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs from Punjab & Sind Bank?
  8. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 1.8 Lacs in Bank of Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Central Bank of India?
  10. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  12. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  13. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank?
  14. Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  16. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  17. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  18. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs in Corporation Bank?
30th June 2018, 01:39 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in UCO Bank?

The interest rate details against an education loan of Rs. 8 lakhs in UCO Bank are mentioned below :-

--> For loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- MCLR + 2.40%

--> For loans upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- MCLR + 2.00%
30th June 2018, 03:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in UCO Bank?

The interest rate details of UCO Bank education loan of Rs. 8 lakhs for pursuing BDS course are mentioned below :-

=> Loans upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- 1 year MCLR + 2.00%
=> Loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- 1 year MCLR + 2.40%

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are going to apply for an education loan of Rs. 8 lakhs, so the interest rate will be 1 year MCLR + 2.40% per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?