14th June 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship for MA(Political Science) student?

Hi friends, I am studying in 1st year of my MA with Political Science. I have heard about Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship. I want to apply for this scholarship. So, can you please let me know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

17th June 2018, 03:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship for MA(Political Science) student?

The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation's Scholarship is a interest-free PG scholarship loan.
The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation's Scholarship is given to the PG students who fulfil the following criteria:

Students should be a citizen of India.

Students age should be below 30 years.

Should be a Graduates of a recognised university (students in the final*year of a degree course and those awaiting their results are also eligible to apply).

=>Apply procedure:

Step 1: you have to register yourself online at website http://pg.nsfoundation.co.in.

Step 2: After completing registration process, the login credentials will be sent to the registered email ID of the candidates. You have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- online through Net Banking or offline by sending a Demand Draft issued in favour of the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation.

Step 3: After paying the application fee, you will be able to access the form online by logging in with the provided login credentials.*You have to submit the application forms before the closing date.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Remove *
19th June 2018, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship for MA(Political Science) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am studying in 1st year of my MA with Political Science. I have heard about Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship. I want to apply for this scholarship. So, can you please let me know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

Candidates have to apply online for the Postgraduate scholarship of Narotam Sekhsaria (NS). After registering for the PG Scholarship is complete, candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs 500 is payable either online or offline. Only selected candidates are eligible for the next round of selection process conducted by the NS Foundation. Candidates have to appear for the interview round with supporting documents (like mark sheets of 10th, 12th and Graduation, copy of admission letter, one passport size photograph, letter of Income Tax Returns of Parents, reference letter and fee schedule) at the NS Foundation’s office. The NS Foundation PG Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?