9th November 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for M.Pharmacy course?

I want to apply Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur because I want to study M.Pharmacy. Can I know the documents which are required to apply an Education Loan in this bank and for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  2. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  3. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur?
  5. How many months of EMI to pay against Rs. 8.7 Lacs Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? How much EMI to pay?
  6. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  7. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?
  8. Do I have to submit my father's Income Tax certificate for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  9. Details about interest rate including applicable EMI amount and amortization of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur for an education loan of 10 lakh? -- [New]
  10. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  11. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  12. What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Documents required to apply?
  13. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBA at Lovely Professional University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  15. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad?
  16. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  17. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  18. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
10th November 2016, 10:27 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for M.Pharmacy course?

Documents required to apply for an education loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for pursuing M.Pharmacy course are listed below :-

=> Admission letter/ Allotment Order
=> Academic Certificates
=> Identity Proof
=> Address Proof
=> Income Proof (Salary Slips/ IT Returns)
=> Passport Size photographs
=> Bank Statement/ Pass Book
=> Collateral Security Documents
11th November 2016, 03:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for M.Pharmacy course?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for pursuing M.Pharmacy course, you should have secured admission in a recognised institute and the documents required to apply for an education loan are listed below :-

1. Admission letter
2. 10th, 12th & B.Pharmacy Certificates/ Marks Sheets
3. Salary Slips/ Income Tax Returns
4. Address Proof
5. Identity Proof
6. Passport Size Photographs
7. Education loan filled application form
8. Statement of cost of study
9. Collateral Security Documents
27th November 2016, 04:25 PM
monu2681992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur because I want to study M.Pharmacy. Can I know the documents which are required to apply an Education Loan in this bank and for this course?

Following are the documents that is required to get educational loan sanctioned from the bank;

1. Your college AICTE certified letter.
2. Your college fee structure for 4 years.
3. Your 12th marksheet.
4. Your college admission letter from the principle.

All these documents must be attested by yourself and the principle of your college to prove its authenticity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?