9th April 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply in scholarship for 9th West Bengal Board student?

Respected Sir
I wish to apply for scholarship but don't know how or where.
I am studying in 9th standard of West Bengal Board.
May I please be guided on how to go about it and all the necessary requirements thereto?

Related Questions:
12th April 2015, 01:36 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Procedure and requirements to apply in scholarship for 9th West Bengal Board student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir
I wish to apply for scholarship but don't know how or where.
I am studying in 9th standard of West Bengal Board.
May I please be guided on how to go about it and all the necessary requirements thereto?

We don't think that you need to apply for the scholarship for the current education you are pursuing with. yes, for the future you need to secure at least 98% marks in your 10th or the 12th board to get scholarship for the further study from the Government. So, start to study harder and crack your board with 98% of marks and win an scholarship program from the government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?