8th October 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get education loan from RBL Bank?

Sir, Due to some financial problem I can not study after graduation but I am willing to get education loan from RBL Bank for my higher study. Send me procedure to get education loan?

11th October 2017, 06:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get education loan from RBL Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, Due to some financial problem I can not study after graduation but I am willing to get education loan from RBL Bank for my higher study. Send me procedure to get education loan?

Candidates can apply for an education loan online in RBL Bank. Candidates can avail loan from Rs 50,000 to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India. Education loan from RBL Bank covers 100% of the tuition fee, living expenses etc. No collateral for a loan amount of up to Rs 4 Lakhs. Applicant & Co-applicant should be an Indian citizen to avail an education loan from RBL Bank. Co-applicant can be any one – father / mother / brother / sister and spouse. Candidates can apply for an education loan in the RBL Bank with the following documents like a passport size photograph, application form with signature, proof of identity & age proof, proof of address and signature, mark sheets of 10th, 12th, Graduation or Diploma, proof of admission, fee schedule etc. The RBL Bank education loan web page is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?