8th October 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get education loan from Jammu and Kashmir Bank for degree course?

I am from Kashmir and have completed 12th with Science stream and now want to get education loan from Jammu and Kashmir Bank for degree course. Send me list of requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Jammu and Kashmir Bank is best to apply for an education loan instead of SBI for a Jammu resident? Chances to get subsidy in normal interest rate?
  2. Maximum amount offered under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
  3. List of UGC and NVTE approved colleges in Jammu Kashmir under Kashmir University to study MBA course? Which bank is good for an education loan in Jammu Kashmir?
  4. Which bank is best in Kashmir for an education loan to study a degree course?
  5. Possibility to apply for an extra education loan to study MBA in distance mode at The Jammu and Kashmir Bank if the past loan amount is for 3 years?
  6. Detailed information about Jammu & Kashmir Bank Term Loan scheme?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  8. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course? -- [New]
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Indian Bank for BBA course?
  10. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at Dena Bank?
  11. How to get education loan of 6 lakh from ICICI Bank to study degree course? What will be the interest rate and requirements for it?
  12. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for B.Pharma course?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  14. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank to study MBBS?
  15. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at CBI to study MBA?
  16. Education loan procedure for BHM course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank?
  18. Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?
11th October 2017, 06:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get education loan from Jammu and Kashmir Bank for degree course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from Kashmir and have completed 12th with Science stream and now want to get education loan from Jammu and Kashmir Bank for degree course. Send me list of requirements for it?

Requirements to get education loan from Jammu and Kashmir Bank are given below;

Applicant and co-applicant should be Indian nationals

Should have obtained admission to a higher education course at a recognized institution in India or abroad through entrance test or merit based admission.

Applicant should submit the application form along with necessary documents like ID proof, address proof, proof of income, last 3 months salary slips, last 6 months bank statements, Proof of admission, passport size photograph, Fee structure of the course and Receipt of payment already made.

The Jammu and Kashmir Bank education loan web page link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?