1st March 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get an Education Loan of WBMDFC for study B.Tech?

Hello Sir,
I want to take an education loan from WBMDFC. I want to study B.Tech and I live in Howrah, West Bengal. So, please tell me the process to get an education loan for studying B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Does WBMDFC provides Education Loan to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for WBMDFC Scholarship?
  2. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  3. Can I get Education Loan from WBMDFC having less than 50%?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Education Loan sponsored by WBMDFC for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for WBMDFC Scholarship for 12th and B.Tech 1st year students?
  6. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  8. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  9. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  10. Procedure to register in WBMDFC Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in Abroad?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  13. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  14. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  15. Does WBMDFC offer Student Loan without Interest? How to apply and documents required?
  16. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  17. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
9th April 2016, 03:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get an Education Loan of WBMDFC for study B.Tech?

The detailed procedure along with other details concerning education loan from WBMDFC is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attachment and get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf WBMDC Education Loan.pdf(49.4 KB, 7 views)
9th April 2016, 03:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get an Education Loan of WBMDFC for study B.Tech?

The detailed procedure along with other details concerning education loan from WBMDFC is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attachment and get the details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?