5th December 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Does WBMDFC offer Student Loan without Interest? How to apply and documents required?

Sir,
I want to know that WBMDFC still providing Student Loan without Interest? How I can apply for this? What are the documents required for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Does WBMDFC provides Education Loan to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for WBMDFC Scholarship?
  2. How can I apply for WBMDFC Scholarship? Documents required to apply?
  3. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  4. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Education Loan sponsored by WBMDFC for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  6. Can I get Education Loan from WBMDFC having less than 50%?
  7. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  8. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  9. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  10. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  11. Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?
  12. Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?
  13. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I get the study scholarship if I have scored 97% marks in Inter and 9062 rank in EAMCET exam?
  15. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  16. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  17. Which all banks offer lowest interest rates against education loan to study B.Tech?
  18. How can I apply for WBMDFC Scholarship if secured 85.6% in 12th Commerce being a B.Com 1st year student?
13th December 2015, 10:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does WBMDFC offer Student Loan without Interest? How to apply and documents required?

No, there is interest charged on the education loan provided by WBMDFC. However, the rate of interest is less than the interest rate charged by banks. Usually it varies between 4% to 11%. You need to get the exact rate of interest from the info center. When the advertisement is released, you need to submit application in the prescribed format in Panchyat Samity Office and to Sub-divisional Office in rural and municipal areas respectively. In Kolkata you need to submit to - G.M., DIC, Kolkata. The detailed notification is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf WBMDC Education Loan.pdf(49.4 KB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?