11th May 2017, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

What are the scholarship exams to apply for doing LLB through CLAT?

I am student of 12th completed. I thought to do LLB in 8th std, now I am applied for CLAT this year. Due to financial problem, I decided to apply for scholarship exam. How to apply? Can you please provide me the complete list soon? Thanks!

5th April 2018, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scholarship exams to apply for doing LLB through CLAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of 12th completed. I thought to do LLB in 8th std, now I am applied for CLAT this year. Due to financial problem, I decided to apply for scholarship exam. How to apply? Can you please provide me the complete list soon? Thanks!

Scholarships available to apply for doing LLB are given below:

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

K.C. Mahindra Education Trust - Official Website

Aditya Birla Scholarships - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?