8th January 2017, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for OC candidates?

My name is sai I completed inter (12) I got 93.5% I belong to OC. I belong to below middle class .my father is expired my mother income is 6500 per month so I NEED SCHLOARSHIP to my futher studies. So, how I can get schloarship waiting for your reply

5th April 2018, 02:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for OC candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is sai I completed inter (12) I got 93.5% I belong to OC. I belong to below middle class .my father is expired my mother income is 6500 per month so I NEED SCHLOARSHIP to my futher studies. So, how I can get schloarship waiting for your reply

Those OC students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations are eligible to apply for various scholarships to pursue higher education. In general, scholarships are awarded to students on the basis of merit and family income. They have to apply for scholarships online with the necessary documents mentioned in the application. Some of the scholarships available for OC students to pursue higher education are given below:

Central Sector Scheme Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?