23rd January 2016, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship to study M.Sc in Microbiology at Canada?

Please I want to apply for scholarship to do m.sc in microbiology at Canada. How possible is it and want to do how I can get the scholarship.thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in US or Canada to do Ph.D course with scholarship?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get scholarship to study M.Pharm course in Canada?
  4. Scholarship to study M.Sc Microbiology in Abroad?
  5. Bangalore Colleges for MSc in microbiology? Admission criteria and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details?
  7. How to study further in USA/Canada with scholarship after 12th?
  8. Procedure to study M.Tech(IT) in Canada with scholarship? Job opportunities after completing M.Tech in Canada?
  9. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  10. Scholarship available to study M.Sc(Microbiology) for a female candidate?
  11. How to study through distance in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  12. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  14. How can I study Master's in Medical Microbiology with scholarship in Abroad being a candidate of Zimbabwe?
  15. List of the universities with fee structure offering Ph.D Microbiology programme? How can I get scholarship?
  16. Scholarship for Bangladeshi student to study in Canada?
  17. How to get scholarship in MSc Microbiology?
  18. Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?
24th January 2016, 02:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship to study M.Sc in Microbiology at Canada?

Scholarship to study M.Sc in microbiology in Canada :-

- Score good marks in the entrance exams based on which Canadian universities take admission - IELTS and TOEFL/GRE.
- Try to get admission in the universities with whom MHRD has tie-ups or universities which give scholarship to Indian overseas students.
- Perform well and become topper in the academic course which you will be pursuing in the Canadian University.
- Some exceptional achievements in the field of extracurricular can also fetch you scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?