24th April 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for BTech course?

I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra. Actually, I am interested to study BTech and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

6th June 2018, 08:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for BTech course?

You can apply for an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra for pursuing B.Tech course through online at the bank official website https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/credit_fac_edu.asp or you can directly visit the nearest bank branch to apply for an education loan. You should have secured admission in B.Tech course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan.
31st July 2018, 05:32 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for BTech course?

You can apply for an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra for pursuing B.Tech course through online at the bank official website https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/credit_fac_edu.asp or you can directly visit the nearest bank branch to apply for an education loan. You should have secured admission in B.Tech course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?