1st March 2017, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for doing master of audiology at university of Queensland?

I am second year student at Sebastian kolowa memorial university(SEKOMU) found at Tanga in Tanzania. I am taking bachelor of special needs education(science subjects) based on physics and hearing impairment (sign language and clinical methods and assessment for hearing impairment) after completing my bachelor next year and I am expecting to join master of audiology at university of Queensland because my ambition is to an audiologist but the big problem facing me is on how to get scholarship and sponsorship next year, so how can you help me getting scholarship and sponsorship in the next year?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibilities of getting scholarship for doing masters of audiology in University of Queensland?
  2. How to get scholarship in master 2 in France?
  3. What are the Master degrees available to study for Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology graduate?
  4. How to get scholarship for doing master in dental surgery course from USA?
  5. Any chance to get admission in MBBS after BSc Nursing? Universities which are offering this in Australia and what will be the duration?
  6. Is it mandatory to have 2 years Master degree for NET?
  7. How to get scholarship for Master of Sciences in Medical Microbiology course?
  8. Is there any scholarship provided for securing 80% marks in Engineering course?
  9. Is there any scholarship which I can apply for with 80% marks throughout studies?
  10. Scholarships available to study Master's in Electronics Engineering in Harvard University, USA? Can I get Education Loan after awarded scholarship?
  11. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course?
  12. Universities offering scholarship for Masters? Fee and how much will be the scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission at Queensland University of Technology (QUT) for studying Civil Engineering?
  14. Is there any scholarship available in India to study Master of Toxicology course for Somalian resident? -- [New]
  15. Which university offers distance master degree in Linguistics and Psychology?
  16. Best foreign universities in the world offering specialization in Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for University of Queensland, Australia to take scholarships? Maximum amount that I can take?
  18. How to get scholarship for doing M.B.B.S course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?