22nd February 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities of getting scholarship for doing masters of audiology in University of Queensland?

I am second year student at Sebastian kolowa memorial university(SEKOMU) found at Tanga in Tanzania. I am taking bachelor of special needs education(science subjects) based on physics and hearing impairment (sign language and clinical methods and assessment for hearing impairment) after completing my bachelor next year I am expecting to join master of audiology at university of Queensland because my ambition is to an audiologist but the big problem facing me is on how to get scholarship and sponsorship next year so how can you help me getting scholarship and sponsorship in the next year?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for doing master of audiology at university of Queensland? -- [New]
  2. Career possibilities after Architecture? How to pursue masters abroad with scholarship?
  3. What is the procedure to get scholarship in Punjab University for doing Masters?
  4. Whar are the possibilities of getting minority scholarship for open university students?
  5. What types of scholarship are available to pursue masters in Cananda and USA?
  6. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  7. Universities offering Masters in Agriculture sciences with scholarship?
  8. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to get scholarship for masters program in EEE from any German university?
  10. What are the possibilities of getting Ph.D scholarship in Kerala University?
  11. Any chance to get admission in MBBS after BSc Nursing? Universities which are offering this in Australia and what will be the duration?
  12. List of exams which I need to write for getting scholarship to do masters in MBA?
  13. Universities offering scholarship for Masters? Fee and how much will be the scholarship?
  14. How to study masters degree in Agricultural Science with Scholarship? How can I get a chance to do the course?
  15. How to study Pathology after passing BSc Microbiology? Procedure for the same?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany?
  17. Previous entrance exam question papers for masters in audiology and speech language pathology?
  18. Procedure to take scholarship for doing masters in hospital administration in UK?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?