31st December 2015, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship forms for undergraduates for further studies?

Hello sir ,
I am doing b.sc from Jiwaji University with subject biotechnology, for further studies (PG), want to know that is there any scholarship forms for undergraduates?

14th June 2017, 02:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship forms for undergraduates for further studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir ,
I am doing b.sc from Jiwaji University with subject biotechnology, for further studies (PG), want to know that is there any scholarship forms for undergraduates?

Students after completion of graduation can apply for scholarships to pursue higher education (post graduation). Students are eligible to apply for various scholarships like the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship for higher studies. Students should have scored at least 60% marks in all examinations for applying the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. The scholarship is offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Students can apply either online or offline for a Gaurav Foundation Scholarship and application forms are available till 31st October 2017. Interested students can find the details on the Gaurav Foundation website given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?