12th August 2017, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Scholarship for a girl securing 94% marks in 12th from CBSE board? Maximum amount and procedure to apply for it?

Is there any scholarship for a girl securing 94% marks in 12th from CBSE board? How much amount I can get? Procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for scholarship with 97.2% in 12th CBSE?
  2. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 86 percentage marks in class 12th CBSE board?
  3. How much amount I will get under CBSE scholarship with 85% in 12th standard?
  4. How much amount I will get under Post SSC Scholarship(NTDNT) being a 12th CBSE candidate?
  5. How much amount I will get under The College of Law and Business Scholarship being a 12th CBSE candidate?
  6. What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for CBSE scholarship after securing 2nd rank in 12th board?
  7. Is there any girl student scholarship available after completion of 12th from CBSE board?
  8. How much amount I will get under Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship being a 12th CBSE candidate?
  9. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?
  10. How CBSE board single girl child can get scholarship for doing UG course?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?
  12. How can I apply for scholarship to study B.Com if secured 99.2% in 12th CBSE? How much amount will be awarded in CBSE scholarship?
  13. Procedure to apply for Combined Counselling Board Scholarship for 12th CBSE student?
  14. How much amount I will get under Magma Fincorp M-Scholarship? -- [New]
  15. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  16. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in 12th CBSE?
  17. How much amount I will get in scholarship after scoring 90% in 12th CBSE?
  18. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
13th August 2017, 04:37 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship for a girl securing 94% marks in 12th from CBSE board? Maximum amount and procedure to apply for it?

Below are top 5 scholarship scheme for Indian students:-

1. Central Scheme of Scholarship for college and university students
Award: Rs. 1,000 per month for first three years and Rs. 2,000 per month for next 10 months in an academic year.
No. of seats: 41,000 for girls and 41,000 for boys.

2. Udaan Scholarships
Award: Education related expenses.
No. of seats: 1000 girls.

3. CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child
Award: Rs. 500 per month for up to maximum two years.
No. of seats: for all eligible students.

4. NTPC Scholarships for Engineering students of SC, ST and PH categories
Award: Rs. 1,500 per month for second year of study till the final year of the course.
No. of seats: 35 students.

5. NEST Scholarships for science, medical and engineering students
Award: varies with rank but minimum award is of Rs. 25,000.
No. of seats: for all eligible students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?