6th January 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to prepare for AIPMT in Aakash Institute?

Sir,
Now I am studying in 11th and want to prepare for AIPMT in Aakash Institute. My financial condition is very poor so I want to know if there any chance of getting scholarship in my course for preparation of AIPMT?

21st July 2023, 04:22 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to prepare for AIPMT in Aakash Institute?

Yes, there is a chance that you can get a scholarship to prepare for AIPMT in Aakash Institute. Aakash Institute offers a number of scholarships to students who meet certain eligibility criteria. Some of the scholarships that you may be eligible for include:
  • Aakash Foundation Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Aakash Foundation to students who have demonstrated academic excellence and financial need.
  • Aakash Merit Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by Aakash Institute to students who have scored well in the Aakash Entrance Test (AET).
  • Aakash Need-Based Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by Aakash Institute to students who have financial need.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

To apply for a scholarship, you will need to submit an application form and provide proof of your academic achievements and financial need. You can find more information about the scholarships and how to apply on the Aakash Institute website.
In addition to the scholarships offered by Aakash Institute, there are also a number of other scholarships available to students who are preparing for AIPMT. You can find information about these scholarships on the websites of the organizations that offer them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?