14th March 2017, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Which scholarships are available for B.Tech 3rd year students?

I am a 3rd year B.Tech student. I am a girl. Tell me the scholarships that I can apply this year? How to apply for those scholarships?

16th November 2017, 03:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which scholarships are available for B.Tech 3rd year students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 3rd year B.Tech student. I am a girl. Tell me the scholarships that I can apply this year? How to apply for those scholarships?

There are many scholarships offered to BTech students, students should apply for scholarships from the beginning of the BTech course. Students who are studying in the 3rd year of BTech course can apply for some of the private scholarships like the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Eligibility to apply for the scholarship is as follows: applicant should be in the age group of 17 years to 35 years. Applicant must have scored at least 60% marks in 10th, 12th and engineering. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship is offered to students on the basis of merit, family income etc. Students can apply either online or offline for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?