17th December 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the various scholarships to apply while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Hello, Myself is vinay kumar, pursuing electronics engg in karnataka(pesce, mandya). i wanted to ask you about the scholarships information for myself who is currently in 3rd year.. initially i neglected the scholarship when i joined engg.. but now i desperatly want it, to buy text books and my expences.. so forth i dont have any category.. please provide me with useful information..
Thanking you, faithfully

Related Questions:
18th December 2017, 04:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various scholarships to apply while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, Myself is vinay kumar, pursuing electronics engg in karnataka(pesce, mandya). i wanted to ask you about the scholarships information for myself who is currently in 3rd year.. initially i neglected the scholarship when i joined engg.. but now i desperatly want it, to buy text books and my expences.. so forth i dont have any category.. please provide me with useful information..
Thanking you, faithfully

Most of the scholarships are offered to students from the 1st year of the BTech course. It is very difficult to get a scholarship while studying 3rd year of BTech. Students can contact their college for scholarships or apply for some of the private scholarships. Some of the scholarships available for the BTech students are given below;

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?