26th March 2017, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Which type of scholarships are available for 3rd year student of BE IT? Procedure to apply for it?

Sir, I am studying in 3rd year of BE in Information Technology 3rd year. I have got 74% and 70% in 2nd and 3rd year respectively. Which types of scholarship I can get? Send me procedure of it on my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of scholarships are available for physically disabled candidate? Procedure to apply for them?
  2. Which scholarships are available for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  3. Scholarships available for B.Sc 1st year student of Bundelkhand University? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  5. How and for which scholarships can I apply after passing B.Tech 3rd year computer science?
  6. Detailed information about scholarships available for B.Com 3rd year student of Calcutta University?
  7. Can a B.Tech 3rd year Electronics Student apply for Training in NTPC? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. List of scholarships available for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship while doing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year?
  10. Procedure and guidelines to apply for Internship in Mahindra Automotive for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for 30 days Training in BHEL being a student pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  13. Companies offering Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. What are the various scholarships to apply while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for industrial training in GAIL for Civil 3rd year student?
  18. List of companies offering Internship in Design to Mechanical 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?