28th December 2016, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Which scholarship exam to apply after completion of 9th standard? Eligibility criteria for it?

Which scholarship exam to apply after completion of 9th standard? Can you please let me know which scholarship exam we can apply for? What are the eligibility criteria followed? Can you please give me the right information soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for studying abroad with full scholarship after completion of 9th standard?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying Inspire scholarship?
  3. List of scholarship for 9th standard student and procedure to apply for it?
  4. Can a 11th standard student apply for Post Metric Scholarship? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?
  5. Scholarships to a candidate who has secured 73% in 9th standard?
  6. Can I apply for Pre Matric Scholarship if passed 9th with 93% marks? How much amount I can get?
  7. Will I get scholarship for 9th and 10th standard if I scored 84% in 8th?
  8. What is the process followed for applying for merit scholarship after 12th standard?
  9. When will be the 9th standard form of Jamia Millia Islamia out? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  10. Eligibility for scholarship while pursuing graduation and have done 12th with 94%?
  11. Procedure and requirements to apply in scholarship for 9th West Bengal Board student?
  12. Is there any scholarship exam for 9th class SSC board students?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for ITI course after completion of 9th standard?
  14. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  15. Can a CBSE student apply for scholarship in 9th class? Model papers of 12th Maharashtra Higher Secondary Board PCM subjects?
  16. Which subjects are more suitable for me to become an IAS Officer after completion of 9th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for the SBI Bank PO job after completion of 12th standard with 59 percentage marks? Minimum Eligibility criteria to apply? -- [New]
  18. How to get scholarship for 9th and 10th class students?
16th November 2017, 01:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which scholarship exam to apply after completion of 9th standard? Eligibility criteria for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which scholarship exam to apply after completion of 9th standard? Can you please let me know which scholarship exam we can apply for? What are the eligibility criteria followed? Can you please give me the right information soon? Thanks!

Those students who are studying 9th standard can apply for National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE). The NTSAE is run and managed by Dr. Ambedkar Mission of India (AMOI). Students who are studying Class III to XII from all states (all boards) are eligible to apply for the NTSAE. For Class IX and X students NTSAE conducts separate scholarship examination. Those students who have qualify are offered Rs 20,000 as a scholarship. The exam is conducted in the English and Hindi medium. NTSA Examination is in the form of Written / Objective type question. Students can find the details in the National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) website given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?