9th March 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for B.Tech Civil student of GKCIET, West Bengal?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am doing my B.Tech in Civil Engineering in GKCIET, West Bengal. Kindly tell me about the scholarships available for me. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available for 9th student in West Bengal who belongs to Nepal?
  2. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Government jobs in West Bengal for B.Tech Civil Engineers?
  5. Which are the best colleges in West Bengal? I am a student of class 12th and going to appear for Civil Engineering
  6. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  7. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  8. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  9. What's the annual fee for diploma in civil and mechanical courses in MSRIT? I am belong to west bengal
  10. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  11. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal JELET for Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course?
  12. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  13. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  14. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  15. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  16. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  17. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  18. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?