21st October 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study B.Tech for 12th ISC student?

Friends,
I belong from OBC caste and I have got 60% in 12th ISC examination from Bihar. I want to get scholarship for B.Tech course. So any scholarship for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study B.Tech for 12th ISC student? -- [New]
  2. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 90.25% in 12th ISC?
  3. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  4. What are the opportunities and scholarships in film making after 12th? I am a student of commerce
  5. Can a ISC student give JEE exam?
  6. Scholarships and study programmes after 12th in USA and UK with management stream? Opportunities and scholarships in Film making after 12th?
  7. Admission procedure and cutoff marks required in 12th ISC to study B.Tech in IISER?
  8. Scholarships available to study in Abroad for 12th student?
  9. Can an ISC student take admission in another medium school for 12th standard?
  10. Scholarships available to study B.Tech in USA and Canada for 12th student?
  11. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th ISC Commerce student?
  12. How to Study Physics Abroad? Different Scholarships available?
  13. Requirements to study B.Tech in Abroad for ISC student? Advantage of getting admission in admission in Abroad for ISC student over CBSE student?
  14. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  15. Chances to appear in 12th Mathematics ISC Improvement exam for a graduate?
  16. Admission procedure to study 12th ISC in Delhi for 11th student of Haryana?
  17. Courses available to study in Mumbai University for 12th ISC Humanities student?
  18. Whicg is the best option ISC or Inter for ICSE student? Best ISC college in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd October 2015, 10:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study B.Tech for 12th ISC student?

To get scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course after completion of your 12th standard from ISC Board, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility conditions :-

1. You must not be the child of any Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should be less than two lakh rupees.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state official epass website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/. After successful registration for scholarship, if all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, you can get scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?