4th November 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for B.Tech course? Benefits of this Bank Loan policy

What benefits I will get with an Education Loan policy of Federal Bank? I want to take Education Loan for B.Tech course. Should I apply from Federal Bank? Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Co-Obligatory in Education Loan Policy of Federal Bank?
  2. Should I apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for B.Tech course? Benefits of this Bank Loan policy
  3. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Benefits and drawbacks of applying for an Education Loan in Axis Bank? -- [New]
  5. Moratorium period of Federal Bank Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. What kind of benefits are available in Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan scheme?
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for MBA aspirant?
  9. Benefits of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for B.Tech course
  10. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  11. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Education loan for BAMS course?
  13. Whether my LIC Policy dissolves after applying for Corporation Bank Education Loan against it?
  14. Subsidy scheme under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank for Hotel Management undergraduate course?
  15. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Benefits and drawbacks of Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  17. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  18. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
6th November 2016, 11:12 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for B.Tech course? Benefits of this Bank Loan policy

Yes, you can apply for an Education loan in Federal Bank for pursuing B.Tech course. You should have secured admission in recognised college/ institute to be eligible to apply for an education loan. Benefits of the education loan offered by Federal Bank are listed below :-

--> Speedy loan approval
--> No security required for loan upto Rs.4 lakhs
--> No repayment during moratorium period
--> Less paperwork
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?