11th December 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan to study MBA in XLRI for an employee of Mindtree?

Hi,
I am working in Mindtree after my B.E. degree. But I have got selected for MBA program in XLRI through XAT. I want to get an education loan for doing MBA in XLRI. I have been working from 6 months in Mindtree. So, is there any difficulty for me? I am going to quit work and starting to study MBA.

12th December 2015, 06:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan to study MBA in XLRI for an employee of Mindtree?

There is no problem in order to opt for education loan if you are working professional and decided to quit the company. There are many people across India who quit the companies to opt for MBA every year. SO this is not an issue and will not be a blockade in getting education loan to pursue higher studies. As long as you comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan and follow all the norms of education loan as per bank's orders, there will be no problem in getting education loan sanctioned since XLRI is one of the topmost B-Schools in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?