11th November 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any parents income limit considered for getting study scholarship while doing 11th standard?

I want scholarship for my child studying 11th. Is there any income limit for parent? If so, what is the cap value and how to show it to apply for the scholarship? Can you please guide me in this as I am not sure about the process. Thanks!

13th November 2016, 09:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any parents income limit considered for getting study scholarship while doing 11th standard?

It depends on the scholarship which your son wants to opt for. Most of the scholarships have one of the eligibility criteria as income of the parents. Usually the income limit is 1 lakh per annum. However, some scholarships have eligibility criteria as 3 lakhs as the income of family per annum. Some scholarships do not have any such eligibility criteria. Income tax certificate needs to be given along with affidavit from court as a proof of the household income of the entire family.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?