29th February 2016, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Where to get the scholarship for admission in M.Sc biotechnology in USA?

Hello,

I am sandeep kaur doing b.sc in biotechnology in pau (punjab agricultural university). i have got 289marks in gre with 3marks in analytical writing and my cp is 7.8 can i get admission in m.sc biotechnology with scholarship? Can someone please help me with the information soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  2. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  3. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  4. How may I do Phd(biotechnology) with full scholarship in USA? my score in GRE is 1160 and have completed M.Sc in Microbial biotechnology with 71% marks
  5. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  6. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  7. How to get scholarship for MSc Bitoechnology?
  8. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  9. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Biotechnology in USA?
  11. Is it better to do MSc in UK or USA after completing BSc Biotechnology
  12. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  13. Masters in Biotechnology from USA after B.Sc (Biotechnology) from India? Any necessary exams for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  15. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  16. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  17. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc?
  18. Whether the BC Scholarship of government is applicable for OBC candidates or not?
29th February 2016, 08:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the scholarship for admission in M.Sc biotechnology in USA?

Yes, you can get scholarship on the basis of your score in GRE. Your CP is decent so you have a bright chance of getting scholarship provided you choose the right institutes for your further studies. Analyze your portfolio involving score in entrance exams, resume and statement of purpose and the previous years' shortlisting results of various universities. Apply in the ones which are a bit lower as compared to your portfolio to make sure of a bright chance of scholarship. However, make sure to keep 1-2 institutes which are at par with your portfolio. This will help you to keep balance between scholarship and getting admission in a good institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?