19th June 2017, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for education loan from second semester while studying in IIHM, Kolkata?

I have scored 57% in I.Sc from CBSE Board. I have taken admission in IIHM, Kolkata. My parents have paid the first semester fee. And now want to take a loan of Rs. 500000 for the next two years. How will I get the education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Fees required to study Hotel Management course from IIHM Kolkata? Does SBI give education loan for it? Procedure to apply for education loan?
  2. Do SBI bank provide education loan to get admission in IIHM, Kolkata? What is the procedure followed?
  3. Procedure to get education loan for Hotel Management in IIHM, Pune?
  4. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  5. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BHM in IIHM, Kolkata? Choice of subjects for entrance exam and total fee of BHM program in IIHM?
  7. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  8. Possibility to get an Education Loan for B.Tech 3rd semester student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Chances to get an education loan from PNB if got 3 backlogs in B.Tech?
  10. Does IIHM institute provide education loan to students?
  11. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA in UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  14. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan if pursuing B.E. 1st semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can a 12th passed from Andhra Pradesh apply for an education loan at Kolkata? Documents required for it?
  18. Possibility to get education loan from leading banks to study Hotel Management course if got 57% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
17th September 2022, 12:38 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for education loan from second semester while studying in IIHM, Kolkata?

On confirmation of admission , one can easily apply for education loan.

They can either visit the official website of bank , from there they can fill the form with required documents and submit it.

For offline application, they can visit the nearby branch of bank and from there they can get the form.

They can get upto INR 10 lacs for studying in India and INR 20 lacs for studying abroad.
No collateral security required for loans upto INR 4 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?