29th January 2017, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

A GATE qualified engineer can get scholarship if already taken an education loan? Maximum amount of various scholarships for me?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech and cleared GATE exam. Please tell me can I get scholarship if already taken an education loan? Maximum amount of various scholarships for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  2. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  3. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  4. How much scholarship can I get in GATE? Eligibility of GATE scholarship after studying from private college?
  5. What I have to do to get MHRD Scholarship or Stipend being GATE qualified?
  6. How can I get MHRD Scholarship being a GATE qualified M.Tech student?
  7. What do I have to do to get MHRD scholarship amount? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?
  9. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  10. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  11. How much scholarship we can get for doing Ph.D by qualifying the GATE exam?
  12. What is the amount of scholarship we will get through GATE exam for doing M.Tech?
  13. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of DCB Bank?
  14. Which type of scholarships are available for GATE qualified candidates?
  15. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  16. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  17. How can I track my loan status in Avanse Education Loan? Maximum loan amount to get under this scheme?
  18. Bank loan taking procedure for GATE qualified?
4th February 2017, 04:04 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: A GATE qualified engineer can get scholarship if already taken an education loan? Maximum amount of various scholarships for me?

You have completed B.Tech course and cleared GATE exam. You are interested to know about the various scholarships for you.

>>Yes, you can get scholarship if already taken an education loan. But the thing is thing is that you will get scholarship if and only if you get admission in M.Tech course in any AICTE approved institution through GATE score card. You will get a monthly stipend of 12400 amount from AICTE during M.Tech course.

>>You will not get any scholarship if you do not take admission in M.Tech course or take admission in any college through Common Entrance Test (CET).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?