23rd January 2018, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

What to do, if I didn't got my scholarship amount?

I applied for scholarship in Ist year, but did not apply in 2nd year. I didn't got my 1st year amount. Can you tell me when will I get it? National scholarship doen't have relevant information available that I am seeking, please help.

25th January 2018, 12:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if I didn't got my scholarship amount?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I applied for scholarship in Ist year, but did not apply in 2nd year. I didn't got my 1st year amount. Can you tell me when will I get it? National scholarship doen't have relevant information available that I am seeking, please help.

You have to contact the concerned scholarship organization for the reason for not getting your scholarship amount. They may ask you to provide some proofs or documents, then you can submit the same for getting scholarship amount. You can contact the scholarship organization either in person or through email. You can also get help from your friends. You have to check the details about the scholarship in the official website of the scholarship. You can also start to apply for various other scholarships. There are many organizations offering scholarships to deserving students in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?