29th March 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

What to do if officer demanded last 2 year’s form 16 from Employer or last 2 Year’s Income Tax Returns and last 2 Year’s Certified Financial Statements for an education loan?

Hello sir, I am doing a private job from this year and was approach to BOI for an education loan for my brother. My father is not alive. But, officer demands last 2 year’s form 16 from Employer or last 2 Year’s Income Tax Returns and last 2 Year’s Certified Financial Statements. What should I do if have not both the documents?

Related Questions:
  1. When the Income Tax recruitment exam forms will be out this year?
  2. Whether Income Tax File is necessary to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  3. What is the procedure to become an Income Tax Officer in the Income Tax Department?
  4. Whether a retired person is eligible to become a Guarantor for Education Loan of upto Rs. 7.75 Lacs? Is it necessary to submit any document for a Guarantor?
  5. What is the qualification to become an income tax officer? I am puruing B.COm 2nd year
  6. What is the qualification for income tax officer? I am pursuing B.Com 2nd year
  7. How to become an income tax officer after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How much amount to be claimed in Income Tax Rebate against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs?
  9. Can I get any benefit in Income Tax against Education Loan to study in Abroad?
  10. From where to get Income Tax Officer form? How to fill up the form and how to become an Income Tax Officer? What about preparation?
  11. Steps to be taken to become a Sales Tax or Income Tax Officer?
  12. Date of sale of the income tax officer form? Previous years question papers of the same?
  13. Is it possible to apply for an Education Loan to do Certified Financial Planner course in BIFM, Delhi?
  14. Detailed information regarding Central sales tax, wealth tax and income tax?
  15. How can I become an Income Tax officer after completing B.Sc Mathematics?
  16. Will I be eligible to become an Income Tax officer after completing Engineering next year?
  17. Procedure of exams for Income Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector and Income Tax Officer? When the exams will be held?
  18. Possibility to claim Income Tax Deduction if pay interest at the beginning against Education Loan?
5th March 2023, 03:03 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: What to do if officer demanded last 2 year’s form 16 from Employer or last 2 Year’s Income Tax Returns and last 2 Year’s Certified Financial Statements for an education loan?

If you do not have the required documents that the officer is asking for, you can explain your situation to them and provide alternative documentation that may be available to you. For example, you could provide salary slips or bank statements as proof of income for the current year. You could also provide any other assets you own as collateral for the loan.

If the officer is not willing to accept alternative documentation, you can try approaching other banks or financial institutions that may have more relaxed documentation requirements. Alternatively, you could also consider asking a family member to act as a co-applicant or guarantor for the loan.

It is important to note that banks have different eligibility criteria and documentation requirements for education loans, so it is always advisable to check with the bank beforehand and prepare all the necessary documents in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?