26th August 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Whether a retired person is eligible to become a Guarantor for Education Loan of upto Rs. 7.75 Lacs? Is it necessary to submit any document for a Guarantor?

Hello,
I am looking for an Education Loan upto Rs. 7.75 Lacs. Does the guarantor have to show any document like Income Tax Returns or Bank statements, etc.? Can the Guarantor be a retired person?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  2. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  3. Guarantor is eligible to get Education Loan for studying MBBS?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  5. Is Guarantor necessary to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to study Master's in Hospitality Management for 32 years old candidate?
  6. How can I apply for Education Loan if my parents are retired?
  7. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  8. Is it possible to present my Brother-In-Law as a Guarantor to apply for Education Loan due to my father's death?
  9. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  10. Can I make my Brother a Guarantor while applying for an Education Loan?
  11. Whether Banks force the Guarantor for Education Loan recovering payment if a student doesn't get job after completing the course?
  12. Does ward of Bank employee gets Education Loan of upto 7 Lacs?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  15. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  16. Can I get Tax Deduction if taking Education Loan of Rs. 3,50,000 Lacs?
  17. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
6th April 2023, 07:43 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Whether a retired person is eligible to become a Guarantor for Education Loan of upto Rs. 7.75 Lacs? Is it necessary to submit any document for a Guarantor?

Yes, a retired person can be a guarantor for an education loan of up to Rs. 7.75 Lacs. However, the bank may require the guarantor to provide some documents such as income tax returns, bank statements, and other financial documents to prove their financial stability and ability to repay the loan in case of default by the primary borrower. It is important to check with the specific bank or financial institution about their requirements for a guarantor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?