4th March 2016, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying sanskrit scholarship after scoring 98 marks?

What is the procedure followed for applying sanskrit scholarship after scoring 98 marks? Can you please help me with the procedure which we need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility and procedure followed for applying scholarship after getting 99 marks in IPE sanskrit?
  2. Chances of getting Sanskrit scholarship after scoring 99% marks in the subject?
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying Sanskrit IPE 1st year scholarship?
  4. Can I get scholarship if scored 99 marks in 12th Sanskrit? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to apply for Sanskrit scholarship? Is there any special scholarship in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan?
  6. How can i get scholarship after scoring 98% in 12th in Sanskrit subject?
  7. How to apply for Sanskrit Merit Scholarship after scoring 97% marks in Sanskrit in Intermediate?
  8. Is it possible for me to get scholarship if I have scored 99 marks in sanskrit subject?
  9. Eligibility criteria for scholarship after getting 99 marks in Sanskrit?
  10. Is OC B.Tech students eligible to get the scholarship after scoring 81% marks in 1st year of the course?
  11. What to do after scoring 99 Marks in intermediate 2nd year? Date to apply for Sanskrit scholarship?
  12. How can I apply to get Sanskrit Scholarship having secured 99 marks in Intermediate Sanskrit?
  13. How much scholarship is provided to Inter students for scoring 90% in Sanskrit?
  14. How much scholarship can i get do Ph.D. in Sanskrit from open university?
  15. Can I apply for scholarship after scoring 97 marks in Sanskrit?
  16. Can I get scholarship if scored 99 marks in Sanskrit of 12th Arts Board exam?
  17. Eligibility criteria for getting scholarship to do MA in Sanskrit?
  18. Will I get scholarship if I have scored 98 marks in Sanskrit in my inter first year?
18th March 2016, 11:24 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying sanskrit scholarship after scoring 98 marks?

Rashtriya Sanskrit sansthan offers meritorious Sanskrit scholarship for the candidates who have secured above 60% marks in Sanskrit in class 12 and also should have secured an aggregate of 60% from a recognized board of education.

To apply for this scholarship one has to fill an offline application which can be downloaded at here

Along with the filled in application form attach attested copies of qualifying examination mark sheet, photocopy of bank pass book, photocopy of caste and category certificate and sent it to the following address before the last date of submission.

To
The Registrar
Rashtriya Sanskrit sansthan
56-57, Institutional area
Janakpuri, New Delhi - 1100 58

The official website is http://www.sanskrit.nic.in/index.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?