5th September 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Is my future safe in Punjab School Education Board? Shall I be able to become a Doctor or an Engineer?

Hello Sir, I am studying in Amritsar in 8th from state board of punjab i.e. punjab school education board. I can't compare it with cbse as I don't know where this board stand? Is my future safe if I complete my 12th from P.S.E.B.? Shall I be able to become a doctor or an engineer if I go with P.S.E.B.? Guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Solved and unsolved question papers of Punjab School Education Board
  2. Can I apply for Punjab PMT if done +2 from HP Board of School Education? -- [New]
  3. Can I do GP Rating course after 10th from Punjab Board and failing in Maths?
  4. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 12th exam from Punjab Education Board
  5. Is degree of Shiksha Visharad given by Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad equivalent to B.Ed for getting employment in institutes affiliated to Punjab School Education Board?
  6. Details of the government colleges offering MSc Anatomy course? I have scored 70% marks
  7. Can I get admission in DU after getting 78% from Punjab School Education Board?
  8. What is the future of a CS engineer?
  9. What job can I get after doing 3 years diploma in computer science and engineering from Punjab School Board of Technical Education
  10. Will it be logical/ good to opt for CBSE from Punjab School Examination Board?
  11. How should I become an IAS officer? I am a 11th class student
  12. Can I improve English marks of 10th or polytechnic diploma both done at Punjab?
  13. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to pursue a job as computer engineer? I have completed diploma after 10th from Punjab state of technical education
  15. Information about ex service man quota in Punjab Education Board?
  16. List of all the courses available after SSLC?
  17. Which government college in Haryana will I get after scoring AIR of 89551 and 3500 state rank?
  18. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
18th September 2014, 09:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my future safe in Punjab School Education Board? Shall I be able to become a Doctor or an Engineer?

Yes, your future will be very safe even if you complete your schooling from Punjab School Education Board. As you are worrying about your future, there is no need to worry because Punjab School Education Board is a state board whereas CBSE board is a central board. Many students study and qualify from state board and they are becoming doctors or engineers as they wish in which they are interested.

So, there is nothing to worry about your future, you can complete your schooling from Punjab Education School Board and after completion of 10th standard you can opt either PCM or PCB course in which you are interested and you can definitely become a Doctor or an Engineer.
27th June 2019, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is my future safe in Punjab School Education Board? Shall I be able to become a Doctor or an Engineer?

I want to become an ias officer. In present, i am doing 10th class in punjab board. Can i become, please tell me
11th January 2021, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

is our preentage reduced by 5 If we are in pseb
3rd July 2023, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into any American school like Ivy leagues or UC%u2019s after graduating 12th grade from Punjab board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?