4th September 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for repayment of an education loan if all documents are stolen?

Hello sir, I have completed Aeronautical Engineering from Karnataka. I was sanctioned an education loan of 4 lakh from SBI but my all documents are stolen and I have forget about rate of interest. What should I do for repayment of loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  2. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  3. How to extend repayment time of education loan without interest?
  4. Possibility to extend repayment period of an education loan of PNB due to further studies? How to extend repayment period?
  5. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  6. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  7. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  8. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  9. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)?
  10. Repayment mode of Education Loan in Citi Bank for MS aspirant?
  11. Details of repayment tenure under Education Loan scheme of Andhra Bank?
  12. When I will get Education Loan after submitting all the documents? Documents required to submit?
  13. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  14. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  15. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  17. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  18. What is the rules of Repayment of Education Loan in Bank of India if a candidate doesn't get placement after completing education?
12th September 2016, 08:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for repayment of an education loan if all documents are stolen?

You can contact the same bank branch for all the information. If you have lost the documents, then bank will provide you new one against an application.

So, just contact the bank from where you got the loan. If you have lost your documents related to education, then you need to contact the concerned authority for duplicate documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?