23rd July 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?

Hello everyone,
I am Pranita and I want to know that for applying Education Loan from Bank which sector of Bank is suitable? Whether I should apply in any Private Board or any Public Bank? I want to take Bank Education Loan for MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  2. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  3. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  6. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?
  7. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
  8. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  14. How can I get educational bank loan in India to study in Philippines?
  15. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply? -- [New]
  16. Will I be able to repay my loan after MBBS?
  17. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  18. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
29th July 2015, 01:36 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?

It is better to apply for the Educational Loan to the Public Bank(Nationalized Bank).
The interest rates are in general a bit less in case of Nationalized Banks.
Nationalized Banks sanction the Educational Loan quickly as compared to the Private Banks.
So it is better to apply for your Loan in the Public Banks(Nationalized Bank).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?