6th September 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities to get an education loan for a regular and distance course separately?

Hello sir, I want to studying BBA in regular mode and CA-IPCC in distance mode. Please tell me can I get an education loan for both the courses separately?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  3. Is it possible to take educational loan for MCA distance mode course?
  4. For education loan whose income will count father’s or son’s income if both are living separately?
  5. is it possible to get education loan for doing LLB through distance education?
  6. Possibilities to take an education loan against car whose EMI is not fully paid?
  7. Does banks provide educational loan for distance education?
  8. Whether Bank provides an education loan to study B.Tech in regular mode and LLB in distance mode?
  9. Possibilities to do M.Phil in distance education? Universities providing the opportunity?
  10. What are the loan possibilities for GNM Nursing students?
  11. Can I get Education loan for MSW course through distance education?
  12. Distance B.Com can help me to get an Education Loan for full time MBA course?
  13. How can I get loan to study through distance education?
  14. Chances to get education loan to study MBA in distance mode from EIILM University? Procedure to get education loan from BOI? -- [New]
  15. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to do B.Ed in distance education with the help of educational loan?
  17. Can I get Motorbike through Bank Education Loan if the distance between college and home is much more?
  18. Details about distance education universities for PG in Biochemistry? How can I get loan for such distance course?
10th September 2016, 12:57 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibilities to get an education loan for a regular and distance course separately?

Education Loan is very common in these days. It is provided by banks to those students who are pursuing the professional degree course. You are interested to know whether you can apply for two education loan. The first one is for BBA course and the other one is for CA-IPCC course.

>>No, you can not apply the education loan for both courses. The main reason is that educational loan is provided only for regular courses. It is not provided for distance course as you are doing CA-IPCC course in distance mode. So you can apply education loan only for your BBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?