13th February 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C.

what is the eligibility criteria for railway tte/tc exam?

16th February 2011, 02:17 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C.

u have ur 12th Marksheet.......
18th February 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C.

which date is conducted tte exam
21st February 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

yes i want to know about eligible criteria for different post in Indian Railway
22nd February 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

How i can apply for TTE Post
24th February 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

25th February 2011, 07:56 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C.
Selection Process for South Eastern Central Railway Recruitment 2011

1. South Eastern Central Railway Recruitment 2011 procedure consists of Physical Efficiency Test (PET) followed by a SECR Written Examination and Medical Examination.

2. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions will be called for a Physical Efficiency Test (PET). A separate advice indicating date, time and venue will be sent to all the eligible candidates.

3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) : Passing the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. The criterion for the PET is as under :
For Male Candidates For Female Candidates
Should be able to run for a distance of 1500 meters in six minutes in one chance. Should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in three minutes in one chance.

4. Only those candidates who qualify in the PET will be called for the SECR Railway Written Examination. A separate advise indicating date, time and venue will be sent to the qualified candidates.

5. Persons with disabilities as defined are exempted from the PET. They will be straight away called for the written examination.

6. SECR Written Examination 2011 : SECR 2011 Written Examination will consists of objective type multiple choice question paper aiming to assess the general knowledge / awareness / mathematics / reasoning etc.

7. The duration of the examination will be 2 hours. Answer script will be Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) type and valuation will be on computers.

8. SECR Recruitment Question paper will consist entirely of objective type questions. The question paper will be provided in Hindi, English, Marathi and Oriya languages. There will be negative marking.

9. Candidates will be called for the verification of the original certificates based on the merit of the written examination. At the time of verification of documents, the candidates will be allowed to exercise their choice for different categories of posts notified and also divisions / workshops for posting.

Application form for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2011 :

1. Candidates should submit the South East Central Railway Recruitment 2011 applications in the format annexed at Annexure – I to this Notification. SECR application should be on good quality A-4 size bond paper (80 GSM) using one side only. News paper cuttings should not be used as applications.

Candidates should ensure that application on a single sheet conforming to the above specifications. The candidates can also download the application format from the web site : http://www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in.

Candidates using printed application form from any other source should ensure that it conforms to the prescribed format, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.

2. Candidates should fill up the application form in his / her own handwriting either in Hindi or in English with blue or black ball point pen only, failing which applications will be rejected.

3. Candidates should affix one recent (not earlier than three months from the date of application) colour passport size photograph with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses on the application form in the space provided.

4. Candidates should also put their specimen signatures in the appropriate boxes in the application form. They should also affix their clear left hand thumb impression at the space provided for.

5. Candidates belonging to SC / ST communities should produce a community certificate in the format given in Annexure – VI of this Notification.

6. Candidates belonging to OBC community should produce a community certificate in the format given in Annexure – VII of this notification. In addition the OBC candidates should enclose self-declaration of non-creamy layer status in the proforma given in Annexure – VIII.

7. Candidates who have already been debarred for life from appearing in all the examinations conducted by the SECR Railway Recruitment Boards / Railway Recruitment Cells or those who have been debarred for a specified period which is yet to be over are not eligible to apply.

8. Candidates should send their applications sufficiently in advance to reach this office on or before the closing date. Railway Recruitment Cell / South East Central Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery of applications.

Whom to apply ?

1. The filled in SECR application along with the required documents should be addressed to :

The Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Annex Building, General Manager’s office,
South East Central Railway,
Bilaspur – 495 004,
Chhattisgarh State.

2. The envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed “SECR Railway Application for Recruitment to the posts in Pay Band-1 + Grade Pay Rupee 1800/-”, Employment Notice No. – SECR/02/2010.

3. SECR Railway applications should be sent by post so as to reach this Office on or before the closing date and time mentioned above. The filled in applications can also be dropped in the boxes kept for the purpose in the premises of the Railway Recruitment Cell at the above mentioned address on or before the closing date and time.

Only One Application : Each candidate should send only one application. Candidates submitting multiple applications will not be considered. Even if such a candidate gets selected inadvertently, he / she will not be offered appointment later on.

Enclosures to the SECR Railway Application 2011 :

Candidates should enclose self-attested photocopies of the relevant certificates as mentioned below. Original certificates should not be enclosed.

1. DD / IPO towards the examination fee, wherever applicable.
2. Certificates in proof of the Date of Birth. Only 10th class or school leaving certificate will be accepted.
3. Certificates in proof of educational / technical qualifications
4. Community certificates for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC communities.
5. Physical Disability Certificate for candidates applying for quota reserved for them.
6. Copy of decree from the competent court of law for divorced / judicially separated women candidates claiming age relaxation.
7. Income certificate for economically backward class candidates availing fee concession.
8. Self-declaration for candidates belonging to minority communities availing fee concession.

good luck
9th March 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

QUOTE=Unregistered;399695]How i can apply for TTE Post[/QUOTe
10th March 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

is there any railway recruitment of tte or tc on 12th pass out basis percentage?
11th March 2011, 03:03 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E. / T.C. are as follows: -

1. Pass 10th & 12th standard OR equivalent Examination from a recognized board.

2. Age Limit = Minimum 16 Years and maximum 21 years.

3. Nationality = India

Good Luck
18th March 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

what are the post for 12th sci passed people in western railway?
20th March 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that what ia the qulificaton for the post of tte.. and what is the salary of the tte....
1st April 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the sallry of tte
3rd April 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask about TTE requirement in indian railway
4th April 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

how we can get the application form of railway TTE?and when this forms are publishing?
6th April 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

for tte jobs u should pass 10th or 12th with atleast 40%,the recruitment notice will cum @ head post offices with application form of rs 10 or 20 , but this job is lik a a lucky draw thousands of applicant and they select only 50 to 100 candidates..............,any one wants try ,they can............................................... .!
10th April 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to become tte pls give whole qualification & process
11th April 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i wnat slection procedure in northern railway of ex servicemen
11th April 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

IAM A CIVILENGINEERING DIPLOMA HOLDER CAN I APPLY FOR TTE
11th April 2011, 08:55 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E. / T.C. are as follows: -

3. Nationality = India
11th April 2011, 08:56 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

3. Nationality = India
18th April 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

can a person with genearl merit apply for railway jobs?
24th April 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I am B.sc. in microbiology.. can i apply for post of tte?? when is the exam? where can i get the form for same????
25th April 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

what are the requirements for applying the post of tte in indian railway?
29th April 2011, 01:24 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

1. Pass 10th & 12th standard

5th May 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The qualfication of TTE and open the new vacancies for the year 2011-12.
11th May 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

salary of tte and age limit of tte

pravin tiwari mhow
13th May 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how much salary did TTE get??????
14th May 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the preference to Ex-servicemen for TTE/TC JOb.
17th May 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

what is last date for apply TTE/TC job?
18th May 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

when jobs are opening in indian railways for t.t.e and t.c in 2011
sir please tell me soon
i would be thankful to you
20th May 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

piease sir can you please give me the info.. about tc exam 2011 pleas sir as soon as posible thanx .
29th May 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

When next application form are opened
7th June 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

How should be qualification for indian railway T.T.?
7th June 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

sir my age is 27 i want to ask tte job the opurtunity is yer or not plz told me.Tte job is my life goal.
8th June 2011, 09:01 PM
umar456

I have completed my b.sc(ism) this year 2011,chennai-tamilnadu.so,now,iam seeking for railway department tte job in tamilnadu.so,kindly contact me immediately.please.iam from chenai-tamilnadu.
10th June 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

for the post of tte and tc the eligibility for the post is ssc with 50% of marks secured in ssc and the age limit for the above post is reckoned as 18 - 30 for the oc, for obc-3 years relaxition is there and for the sc,st, 5 years relaxiation.
13th June 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i am pass 12th . can i apply for TT ? tell me.
13th June 2011, 10:10 PM
khaita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to become tte pls give whole qualification & process
Hello Friend.,,

You cannot recruited direct on the post of TTE because this is a promotive post. If you want to become TTE, then, railway conducts exam for the post of T.E/T.C. Qualfication for T.E/T.c is Matric with 50%. After 3 - 4 years, if you will have ur graduartion (any stream) degree, then you will promoted to the post of TTE otherwise if you not have graduation degree, you will stay as a T.E/T.C (Ticket Examiner/Ticket Collector)
Promotion Channel Pay Scale Prmotion based on:

T.E (5200 - 20200 + 1900) Entry post
T.T.E (5200 - 20200 + 2400) Seniority
Sr.T.T.E/Head T.T.E (9300 - 34800 + 4200) Seniority
T.T.I (9300 - 34800 + 4600) Benchmark
Chief T.T.I (9300 - 34800 + 4200) bench mark

Your Friend,
Rakeshdeep Singh
(Ludhiana - Amritsar Section Sr.TTE)
16th June 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir plees give me answer that what minimum age for rail tt deepak kumar(pan)
17th June 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

whats the syllabus and question pattern for tte examination
21st June 2011, 08:09 PM
Vishal.Tiwari

Post Re: Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C.

How can apply for post of tte if any vacancy call me..09324854349 i am 10 passed
22nd June 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

i m 22 years old am i fill the form of tte
29th June 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi how can apply t.t.e exam please help me
My cell no.9601741621 please send me and reply me
30th June 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

hello
i want to apply for job in railway as TC or any other post in railway. i pass 2 and i have a knowledge of computer applications.so please help me regarding the job.
i know hindi,english,punjabi. MY E MAIL is [email protected]
7th July 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

the medical test is it compurlosry?
8th July 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Graduation & interested to apply for TTE post.Am i elligible for that?
Can i directly apply for Senior TTE post. Please reply to my mail ID [email protected].

Await your reply as earliest.
12th July 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

i am passed 10 with 43% .am i appeared tc examination
13th July 2011, 02:52 PM
shankar prasad pathak

Question T.t.e.

i am graduation completed and qualifyed
bba
15th July 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

I m a ex service man solder. plese tell me how to process our application for the post of TTE. I had completed 15 years of service in Army. I want to join railway for the post of TTE. My education qualification is 10 2. my age is now 34 going on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?