4th September 2016, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Who can be the nominee for the education loan?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Commerce stream and want to apply for an education loan. I know the procedure to apply but have a query about nominee. Please tell me who can be the nominee for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get concession in repayment of an education an if nominee (Father) is dead? Should I apply in Human Resource Ministry? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  4. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  6. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  7. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  8. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  9. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  10. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  12. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  13. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  14. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to convert a Personal Loan to an Education Loan?
  16. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  17. Can I get an Education Loan within a week of application submission? How much time is taken to process an Education Loan in Regional Office? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [Most Discussed]
10th September 2016, 01:35 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Who can be the nominee for the education loan?

You have completed your 12th standard with commerce stream and want to apply for an education loan. You are interested to know about the nominee for education loan.

**Basically you can give your mother or your father name as nominee in education loan. The main role of nominee is that if any incident happens with you then your nominee will pay the loan amount to the bank. So your mother/ Father/ Elder brother will be best option for nominee in education loan. You have to submit a Xerox copy of identity proof of nominee too while submitting the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?