9th April 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I get concession in repayment of an education an if nominee (Father) is dead? Should I apply in Human Resource Ministry?

Hello sir, I have got an education loan of 5 lakh from SBI at 9.33% four years ago and my father was nominee but now he is dead, and my family is suffering from financial crisis. Possibility to get any type of concession in repayment? Should I apply in Human Resource Ministry?

Related Questions:
  1. Who can be the nominee for the education loan?
  2. Can I get any concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government Teacher?
  3. Is Department of Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development running any scheme to support Halal Khor cast financially for studies?
  4. Concession under Education Loan policy for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?
  5. Can I get concession in an Education loan if my father is a tax paying Government employee?
  6. Which are the good HR colleges in India? I am pursuing human resource and management course
  7. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  8. Is there any provision for reimbursement of interest for SC candidate? Possibility to get other concession in repayment amount?
  9. Can I apply for an Education Loan against Mutual Funds and Life Insurance Policy to study MS(Human Resource Management) in London?
  10. Repayment mode of Education Loan in Citi Bank for MS aspirant?
  11. Is IIPM certificate accepted by Indian Government?
  12. Is JK Business school approved and certified by UGC or not?
  13. Is ICE approved by AICTE?
  14. Is Bharath university, Chennai approved by AICTE?
  15. Possibility to study PGD in Human Resource Management through distance education? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  16. How can I get an Education Loan to study in Amity University if my father is dead?
  17. Books to be referred for HAL management trainee? I am a from ECE stream -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When will be the notification for M.Phil course in Human Resource Management? Procedure to apply for this course? Duration of this course? Fees details for this course for SC candidates?
16th April 2017, 10:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get concession in repayment of an education an if nominee (Father) is dead? Should I apply in Human Resource Ministry?

You can get concession or subsidy on education loan based on the income certificate. You have to submit the latest income certificate of your family to the concerned bank.

Those who have very less annual income are considered for interest subsidy based on central government scheme.
29th May 2017, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get concession in repayment of an education an if nominee (Father) is dead? Should I apply in Human Resource Ministry?

I am getting married next year and I want to take an education loan after that. Will I get loan concession based on my husband's income or will it still be based on my father's income?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?