4th September 2016, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get an education loan instead of home loan if applied one month ago?

Hello sir, I was applied for home loan one month ago of 5 lakh at SBI but till loan is not sanctioned. But, now I want to admit my son in MBBS course at Russia. So, I want to take an education loan instead of home loan from the same branch. Please tell me what should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?
  2. Is it necessary to mention Home Loan details in the application of Education Loan?
  3. Can I apply for an Education Loan for my brother's higher studies if taken Home Loan last year?
  4. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago?
  5. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago?
  6. Can I get an Education Loan within a week of application submission? How much time is taken to process an Education Loan in Regional Office?
  7. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  8. Should I take Personal Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if Education Loan is approved but gettign delayed?
  9. Possibility to change Personal Loan into Education Loan if applied in SBI to study B.Tech?
  10. Is it possible to get an Education Loan against my Uncle's property to study MBA in Canada? Why Bank refused my uncle's return?
  11. Why Centurion Bank of Punjab denied to sanction Education Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  12. What is Pre-Payment Penalty in a Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. What are the other alternatives for raising fund for education other than bank loan?
  14. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  17. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
10th September 2016, 01:24 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do to get an education loan instead of home loan if applied one month ago?

You have applied for home loan of amount Rs. 5 Lacs one month ago. Now you are interested to take education loan instead of home loan from the same SBI branch.

**For this you have to visit to the same bank branch and firstly make sure whether your home loan is sanctioned or not. If it is sanctioned then you have to ask the bank official to close the loan account as you did not want it. For this you have to pay some interest too and then you can apply for education loan.

**If the home loan is not sanctioned then you have to ask the bank officials to cancel the home loan and then apply for education loan. For this you have to fill the education loan form in which you have to fill personal details, educational qualification details, loan amount details etc. After filling the form you have to submit it with relevant documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?