30th April 2018, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Will JIIT help me to apply for an Education Loan to study MTech?

Respected Sir, I am a student of BTech and my age is 23 now. I have applied for JIIT entrance exam for MTech admission. My question is, if I get admission in JIIT for MTech course then which bank give me loan for education? Also I would like to know that JIIT help me for taking loan or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Axis Bank Education Loan Scheme for MTech aspirant? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in US for married woman?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study MD in UK for married woman?
  5. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  6. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  7. Can my father apply for an education loan if already taken an education loan for my sister's studies?
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  9. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  10. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any problem to apply for an Education Loan for a Personal Loan taker?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  13. Whether Education Loan includes ticket fares in case of Study Abroad?
  14. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan to study M.Tech without mortgaging?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  18. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
12th October 2022, 11:31 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will JIIT help me to apply for an Education Loan to study MTech?

Education loan is usually or on confirmation of admission.
As soon as you will receive any email from the college regarding your admission , you will start receiving messages from bank regarding education loan as well.as their attractive schemes.
Thus you need not to worry about loan.
You can easily apply for education loan on confirmation of admission.
You can either fill the form online or offline attach required documents and submit it.
And wait for the loan to get approved.

You can get upto INR 10 lacs for Indian colleges.
For loan upto 4 lacs , no collateral security is required.
For loans above 7.5 lacs both collateral security and third party guarantee is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?