3rd March 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study MD in UK for married woman?

Hello, my wife want to continue her study. We have one child. Her age is 28 now and she want to do MD as she is an MBBS Doctor. She want to visit UK to do MD program. For this, she want to apply for education loan. Is she eligible for loan for her further study?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in US for married woman?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study MD in UK for married woman?
  3. Can my father become a guarantor against an Education Loan if I am a married woman? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether Bank offer an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to married woman for studying BHMS?
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank to study BJMC? Is there any processing charge? -- [New]
  6. Can a married girl get education loan in security of her father's house? Terms and conditions for it?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra to study BBA? Is there any processing charge?
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank to study BHM? Is there any processing charge?
  9. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study BTech? Is there any processing charge?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  12. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at CBI to study MBA?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  14. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  15. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study International CFA?
  16. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com after completing 2nd PUC exam through correspondence?
  18. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Citi Bank for study MS in US? Eligibility to apply?
30th April 2018, 03:46 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study MD in UK for married woman?

Yes she is eligible to apply for education loan for further studies.

Eligibility criteria to apply for education loan are mentioned below:-
The aspirant must be an Indian citizen.
The aspirant must have scored at least 60% marks in examination.
The aspirant must have completed their higher secondary education or its equivalent.
The aspirant must have cleared all qualifying examinations.
The aspirant must have been admitted to a recognized college or university or institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?