2nd February 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Process to take admission in super 30 institution for economically poor student?

Sir I am Shravan Yadav. I have cleared the 10th exam this year. Sir, I am economically poor. I belongs to joint family with weak finance. I want to take admission in your super 30 institute.

2nd February 2018, 08:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to take admission in super 30 institution for economically poor student?

In order to get admission in Super 30, you should have completed your 10th standard with PCM subjects from a recognized board. You must belong to a very poor family. You have to appear for an entrance examination in order to get admission in Super 30. The questions will be asked from the PCM subjects and total 45 questions will be there. You can get the application form of the entrance examination for 10th standard.

Form: http://www.super30.org/files/F0.pdf
3rd February 2018, 12:07 AM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Process to take admission in super 30 institution for economically poor student?

In order to get admission in Super 30 institute, you will have to appear for en entrance test conducted by the above mentioned institute and only after clearing the examination, you will be able to get admission in super 30 and continue with your studies further.

I have shared the official link of the institute's website, you can get various other information such as lectures, discussions on various topics, talk shows, etc.

http://www.super30.org/"][/URL]
3rd February 2018, 02:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for the super 30 entrance examination, candidates must have to complete their class 10th Board examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th examination with a minimum of 60% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the entrance examination and can take admission in super 30.
Candidates must belong to the finacially poor background.
In order to apply for the examination, candidates must have to fill the application form of the examination which they can get from the official website of the Institution.
3rd February 2018, 04:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

They conduct entrance exam for admission and you can surely apply for it, if you belong to a poor family.

Seats are limited and only those who clear exam on merit are considered for admission.
3rd February 2018, 06:47 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Admission in Super 30 is based on an entrance examination conducted by the institute itself every year. Super 30 is well known for its preparation for JEE entrance examination. Candidates who belong to a lower or middle class family are welcomed to appear for the entrance examination at Super 30. In order to take admission in Super 30 you must have to appear and qualify its entrance examination.
Below I have linked its official website from where you can get more details regarding Super 30.
http://www.super30.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?