1st July 2013, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required to join PSG college of engineering?

Sir,i am shanmugam,i got 96% in diploma(ece).if any possible to get a sheet in psg.reply me 7502392558 plz

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to join PSG college of enginering?
  2. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  3. What should be the Diploma percentage required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course?
  4. Cutoff required for SC category to join in PSG engineering college?
  5. Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college?
  6. Cutoff required to join PSG college of engineering for automobile engineering?
  7. How much percentage is required to join PSG diploma engineering?
  8. Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses?
  9. How to join PSG college after completing DME in JJ college of diploma college?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?
  11. Can I get a chance to join government college after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering in PSG Tech
  12. Cut off required for admission into psg college of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to join PSG college in BC Muslim Category? What is the cutoff required?
  14. Eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering course in PSG college? How much is the fee structure?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to get B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  16. Procedure of getting a B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  17. How much cutoff is needed to join in mechanical engineering in PSG engineering college?
  18. How to join PSG for B.Sc psychology? -- [New]
20th February 2014, 07:13 PM
poovarasan.p

i am diplomo in ece and 98.7% with bc community which gov colleges p.no 9843036596
10th October 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Aeronautical engg details?
8th December 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

sir..iam studing in diplama ECE ..how much percentage in latter entri to PSG College...pls send me sir pls [email protected] sir
9th April 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

sir I m doing diploma in thiagarajar polytechnic college u have secured 98% can I have any chances to join PSG college of any course plz reply to my email [email protected] plz zzzz sir
9th April 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

sir I m doing diploma in thiagarajar polytechnic college i have secured 98% can I have any chances to join PSG college of any course and I m bc please reply to my email [email protected] plz zzzz sir
28th May 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I belongs to AP and i got in 2 exam 198/200 marks. please tell me how to get admission psg college of engineering,coimbatore
18th January 2016, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Am going to do my exams within 1 month.i am interested in architecture.can I get a b.arch seat in psg tech.please guide me and tell me about the fee structure.please contact me at [email protected]
12th April 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to join in psg college of technology after completing diploma in ECE in other state?
20th April 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

my engineering cut off is 195.25.my community is MBC.i want to join psg in cse branch.can i get a seat in psg?
30th September 2017, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

SIir/Madam, How much cut off marks to needed to join Msc Software system and Bio Medical Engineering courses in PSG Tech

please reply
17th March 2018, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir my daughter now studies deer he get all semester exam marks 99.42% and one semi is due he is hope to above 99%,sir how to enter PSG eee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?