4th May 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of getting a Medical seat after 72 marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in KCET exam? What is the cut-off?

i have got 80 marks in pcb in the recent kcet 2013. i also have 2b reservation is there a possibility of a medical seat anywhere in karnataka.
5th May 2013, 11:46 AM
vkghanghas

Default Re: Chances of getting a Medical seat after 72 marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in KCET exam? What is the cut-off?

with 72 marks st sc candidates can make it through and get admission in colleges
5th May 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I hav got 95 in PCB s cud i knw wat rankin i'll get......nd vl i get a seat in MMC....Mysore Medical Collage..?
5th May 2013, 06:43 PM
nanmuin
Member+

Yes my friend ,

you can get a seat in RVCE or PESIT which are one of the best institutions in Karnataka.
But you cannot be certain ,it depends upon the counselling and some on your luck and your choice of branch.there seems to be high chances of your securing a seat in these colleges.

GOOD LUCK.......
22nd May 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

my bro is havimg 108 marks in pcb he will get a medical seat?and wt ll be the ranking.
30th May 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

What will be my medical rank in comedk if my score in PCB is 52?
1st June 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET ADMISSION FOR MBBS AFTER GETTING SCORE 99 (PCB) IN 2013?
1st June 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
my bro is havimg 108 marks in pcb he will get a medical seat?and wt ll be the ranking.
sure, he will get a college out of bangalore.
2nd June 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

my medical ranking is 8215, and i belong to category 2A . do i have a chance of getting government medical seat anywhere in karnataka?
3rd May 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I have got 79 in phy,chy,bio and i belongs to scr category,can i get seat in kcet medical.....
8th May 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

i have an aggregate of 100/180 in kcet..taken together of pcb,i am under the general merit,will i get a government medical college?
13th May 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

can i get a seat in medical aftr securing 45marks in pcb in kcet.i am a 2b category?
19th May 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of getting a Medical seat after 73 marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in KCET exam? What is the cut-off?

sir, i have scored 19 in physics 21 in chemistry 33 in biology and the total is 73 and i scored 86% in pcb board and my category is 2a can i get a medical seat in any one of the college?and what will be the ranking in 2014 according to 2013? piease reaply me thank you.
1st June 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I GOT KCET MEDICAL RANK 17316 CAN I GET MBBS SEAT ANYWHERE PLZ REPLY ME.2014
2nd June 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 11206 rank in kcet 2015 and i belong to 2BG category , please can you tell me if there is any possibility for me to get a medical seat?
please reply soonnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?