27th January 2012, 05:17 PM
VINEETH.A

How may i get a central government job after my B.Com with 45% marks?

I am a b.com graduate and i got 45% marks how to get a central govt. job
please sedn the details to my id

18th July 2012, 03:41 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may i get a central government job after my B.Com with 45% marks?

Hi,

I am sorry to say that you can get the central government job with percentage 45% in Graduation. The central government jobs are not easy to get in minimum percentage of this.

The minimum percentage of marks in 10th class 90% you can get the central government job. That means the candidate get 540 above marks in 10th class.

And you can pass the distinction in intermediate and graduation.

The can minimum percentage required in intermediate is 85% above. And in the graduation also same.

So you are not eligible for the central goverment job.

Once you can get the central government job your life is so happy. But you need to hard work then you can get the central government job.

I am hoping your future is good.

All the best.
18th July 2012, 07:07 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: How may i get a central government job after my B.Com with 45% marks?

Respected sir/mam,

Government Jobs are as follows:-

STATE level govt. jobs:

))Accountants
))Tax assistants
))administrator
))bank jobs

Central level :
1)Indian Forest Services

1.1)last date for application 14/5/2012

1.2)Qualification is any degree from recognized university
1.3)Age limit 21-30 years
1.4)you can login for application form in www.upsc.gov.in
1.5)Indian post office

2)Other jobs you can apply:

2.1)NDA

2.2)IES

2.3)IPS

2.4)IAS

2.5)CA

2.6)Central govt. jobs in railway

For all the above mentioned jobs you needed to give entrance exam

1)UPSC
2) SSC
which is conducted by following two tests:

1)written test

2)interview test

ALL THE BEST
18th July 2012, 08:59 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

Central government job openings
B.Com Graduates have the eligibility to appear for civil services exams. They can enter into defence sectors as accountants. They can join in the assistant level initially. Railways have lot of opportunities for B.Com graduates. For applying in the Indian Post Office, one should have passed the degree with 60% of marks.
Preparing For the Entrance Exams

One has to clear the UPSC and SSC exams to enter into the prestigious state and central government departments. Candidates planning to enter the government sectors can start the preparation well ahead during their final year. There are lot of private study centres who prepare the candidates for civil services and other competitive examinations.

Alternatively candidates can go through the previous years’ papers and also study by themselves. On successful completion of the entrance exams, they might be sent for training to different places which depends on the division they have been selected.

Pay scales
Salaries vary according to the designation and department, it may be in the range from 5000/- to 20000/-
Timely promotions and hike in the salary are highlights for the best performer.
Defence sectors works best for B.Com graduates in the administration departments. They can go for officers’ cadre by taking up their entrance exams. Once in, they get good training in the respective fields and free accommodations and food along with a stipend.
20th July 2012, 11:12 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

The following are Central Govt Jobs :

BSNL
ISRO
DRDO
ECIL
AAI
SAIL
RRB
UPSC
CDS
BHEL
MECON
FCI
NALCO
NTPC
IOCL
HPCL
ONGC
BPCL
24th July 2012, 07:03 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Hai,

You are with lowest percentage that 45% in B.Com Course in your Graduation. so I am Sorry to say this is not easy to get central government job with 45% in graduation.

*For the Central Government jobs required with minimum 90% in S.S.C.In the S.S.C with this 90% you can apply to the central Government job.

*The Candidate also pass with Distinction in Intermediate and Graduation.

*In Intermediate minimum percentage is 85%.

*In Graduation also minimum Percentage is 85%.

So you are not eligible for the central government job.And dont worry about
the job. you have many options and many jobs in another fields. so try whar oppotunity for your minimum percentage with 45% and try and apply for the job. So dont disappoint be prepare well to another jobs.

all the best...
22nd November 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

90% secure people is not only a talented but also the one who secure 45% is more talented people than the 90%
2nd June 2015, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

I want to do government job and I will try my best can I get job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?