24th August 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in b.arch. after diploma in architecture? Lateral entry admission in B.Arch.

what i do after diploma in arcitecture & interior designing.................????
22nd November 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in b.arch. after diploma in architecture? Lateral entry admission in B.Arch.

RESPECTED SIR/MAM
CAN I DO AMIE AFTER DIPLOMA ARCHITECHTURE PLZ WRITE MY E-MAIL ID
THNKS
29th December 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Im doing diploma in architectural assitantship can i give admission 2nd year in b arch
31st December 2011, 09:21 AM
karan 555

Thumbs up Re: Admission in b.arch. after diploma in architecture? Lateral entry admission in B.Arch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JITU SINGLA View Post
I am doing my diploma in architecture. Please tell me about the admission procedure in b. arch after diploma in architecture. Kindly tell me about the lateral entry in b.arch. 2nd year after diploma in architecture. If lateral entry is possible then tell me the name the college.
Yes friend,

As you are doing your Diploma course in Architecture,so after completing your Diploma course,you can directly enter the second year of B.Arch on the basis of LEET entrance Test,for getting admission in B.Arch on the basis of LEET,you must have to fulfill the following eligibility conditions:

The eligibility conditions for LEET are:
  • You must have passed your Diplomacoursefrom a recognized Institute or any State Board of Technical Education.
  • You must have cleared your Diploma course with minimum 60% marks.
  • You must not have any backlogs left in Diploma course.
  • Your age should not be more than 28 years at the time of test.

On the basis of your rank in the LEET test,you will be assigned College,the higher rank you will score in the Test,the better College you will get.Moreover,on the basis of LEET,you will directly get admission in 2nd year of Engineering.So,the course duration for you will be 3 years instead of 4 years.

Most reputed Colleges for B.arch in India are:

• School of Planning and Architecture,New Delhi.
  • Jamia Milia Islamia,New Delhi.
  • Chandigarh College of Architecture,Chandigarh.
  • Birla Institute of Technology,Mesra.
  • Balwant Sheth School of Architecture,Mumbai.
  • Center for Environmental Planning and Architecture,Ahmedabad.
  • Sir J.J. College of Architecture,Mumbai.
  • BKPS College of Architecture,Pune.
  • Sushant School of Art and Architecture,Gurgaon.
  • Rizvi College of Architecture,Mumbai.
  • Sikkim Manipal School of Architecture,Sikkim
  • Guwahati College of Architecture,Guwahati.

All the best.
7th March 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I am doing Diploma in civil in haryana. can i do b.arch from leet?
20th May 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i hv completed my third year from delhi in b.arch. but my college doesnot give diploma in b.arch nd nw i hv to join other university since my time of seven years here is over so now which are the colleges in punjab that can gv me admission to directly 4th year....rply at [email protected]
24th May 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing my DIploma in architecture pls tell me after my diploma in which year ill be getting addimision in B architerure
24th June 2012, 06:28 PM
babu91

hello dear friend

please complete you diploma then you can get admission in B.ARCH. ARCH. through lateral entry after qualifying exam

you can get admission in direct 2nd year in degree

after that you can do job with high salary

have a good day

thank you
20th December 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

dear friends
my doughter is doing one year course in Architecture assistent from ITI(indstrial training institue at delhi, Govt. of delhi) cna she do BArch.any university by lateral entry,?what can she do agian? pls.help me.

MANOHAR
LAL DELHI
20th December 2012, 09:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have done Diploma in Architecture then you can apply for Lateral entry for Bachelor in Architecture.

There are many universities that are offering this lateral entry scheme for Diploma students.

You have to apply for the entrance exam and score a good rank to get the admission into your choice of college.

Hence prepare for entrance exam and apply for it .

The following colleges are good for B.Arch. lateral entry:

-Sri Venkateshwara Educational Trust

-Satyam Institute, Mumbai

-Study Guidence Education Consultant, mumbai

-Thapar University

-Jamia Millia Islamia University , Delhi

-Cochin University of Science and Technology, Cochin

-Icon CAD Education, Mumbai

-M H Saboo Siddik Polytechnic, Mumbai

-Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai

All the best.
20th June 2013, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Can i will take lateral entry in B.ARCH
21st June 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i get lateral entry in b.arch in 2nd year ?
If yes thn in whch clge ?
7th August 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma in architecture and i am in 3 rd year.......please tell me the names of the college where i get lateral entry in barch in delhi...............
27th March 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Is the value of b.arch with diploma and b.arch by nata has same value ??
1st June 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to do B.Arch after completing polytechnic in Civil. Please tell me how i admit myself in a B.Arch college through management quota. Please ans my quarry.
6th December 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I join 2 year in architecture after doing diploma in architecture please reply me my

My e,main I'd is [email protected]
Or 8431364933
16th January 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I m doing diploma in mechanical engineering will I get a lateral entry in any b.arch private university
27th January 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I am doing diploma in architecture. Please tell me about the admission procedure in b. arch after diploma in architecture. Kindly tell me about the lateral entry in b.arch. 2nd year after diploma in architecture
mail id - [email protected]
3rd June 2015, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

If i have done B.Arch with lateral entry (in 4th year) after After Diploma Civil and Architecture. so will be valuable in council of Architecture Govt. of India. Because there requirement for Reg. in Architect 5 year / 10 semesters full time B.Arch of that board so how will be that possible, tell me sir
Mob. No. 91-9997466895
8th June 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I AM DIPLOMA STUDENT IN ARCHITACTURE.AM I ELIGABLE IN B.ARCH AFTER DIPLOMA .TELL ME HOW
30th April 2017, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Whether diploma in architecture assistant student can get admission to second year b.arch in jj school of architecture
24th May 2017, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in computer science. ..can i take lateral entry to b.arch or should i give any exam like CET,NATA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?